Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy second day of the year

For 2009, I resolve to not be sick. I've been sick for the past two weeks and I'm done. I'm feeling better but still feel like I could sleep the day away. I ventured out on New Year's Eve with Kayla to get some dinner so I could feel like I was at least doing some celebrating and promptly came home and got sick. So much for that. We did stay up until midnight to watch the ball drop and toast some sparkling white grape juice with each other and the dog.
As for resolutions, I would like to eat healthier and work out more, stay within my financial budget, and grow more spiritually. But I would be happy if we could all just have peace on earth and an end to this economic crisis in 2009. So here's to what promises to be another interesting, life-changing year...

1 comment:

Holly said...

Happy 2009! Here is to a healthy New Year!