Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Twilight


And yes, I'm late to this party too. I've at long last succumbed to the Twilight craze. Kayla finally relinquished her copy of the book this weekend and I had the whole thing read in a few hours. It's an easy read and will satisfy your inner teenage girl. I'm curious to see how Edward is portrayed in the movie. It comes out 11/21/08 as Kayla frequently reminds me. And so now I guess I have to go get the next book in the series, then the next book, and the next one...am I now a Twilight mom?

1 comment:

MeghanRossi said...

omg, don't feel bad, my friend lent me all the books and I read them in 4 days, such a guilty pleasure but they're so good! at least I had them lent to me so I didn't have to do the walk of shame into the young adult section of Barnes and Noble