Sunday, October 4, 2009

Almost time

Tuesday we go to court for our finalization hearing. Kayla and I went shopping yesterday for her a new dress to wear and she's really starting to talk about it, so even though she won't say it, I think she is kind of excited about it. My parents are coming up to go with us to court Tuesday and then we'll go celebrate with dinner afterwards. I got Kayla a couple of gifts (a leather jacket she's been dying to have and heart necklace and earrings). I couldn't decide what to do so decided to go with one meaningful gift-the necklace-and the jacket is something she will think is "cool."

In the meantime, I am going to enjoy this rainy, cold Sunday and spend time with my daughter.

2 comments:

obladi oblada said...

How exciting! Those sound like great finalization gifts!

Crayon said...

I am so happy for you guys!