Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and family...I hope each and everyone of you have a blessed day and please stuff yourself.

I am thankful for God putting Kayla in my life. She's given me a purpose and a lot of joy.

I am thankful for my parents who have supported me through every twist and turn in my life and have opened their hearts to Kayla.

I am thankful for cheap gas which made the Thanksgiving drive home so much better!

I am thankful for good food and family.

I am thankful for my dog, Reba, that she has so far made it through her illness and will hopefully stick around for a little while longer.

I am thankful for my job and the wonderful people I work with which is a treasure in today's economy.

I am thankful for the best friends a girl could have...you know who you are.

I am thankful for God and all the blessing above which He has given me and many more.

No comments: