Monday, December 1, 2008

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. We picked up my grandparents for the drive up there and back. Kayla really enjoys them and they love being around her. We had the whole family over on Thanksgiving day and stuffed ourselves, passed out, then went to see a movie--our holiday tradition.

My 3-year-old niece, Isabella, has fallen in love with Kayla and begged to come over and hang out with her everyday. Kayla taught her a dance they are going to share with us Christmas Eve. Isabella followed her everywhere and cried when she had to be apart. Isabella has found a new best friend.

We watched the Razorbacks come from behind in a miraculous win over LSU. My dad, Kayla, Isabella and I even left early because we were sure the game was over and we had lost. We were so wrong and we had to listen to the winning touchdown on the radio. I am glad for Casey Dick that he got to go out a hero.

We shopped, ate leftovers, watched movies ("Australia" was by far the best one we saw and the best one I've seen all year), slept, read, and ate some more.

And we will be back in three weeks to do it all again...

No comments: