Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Packing

I've been told Kayla has been packing for four days--ever since she first met me Friday night. She is ready to come to her new home. Meanwhile, I just dropped off half my life at the Wolfe Street Thrift Center to make room for her stuff so if you need any new clothes or shoes run down there fast. I talked to Kayla yesterday and she is so excited. We are going to Fayetteville Thursday to see Carrie Underwood and Keith Urban with all the nieces and nephews and stay for a few days. Sunday, we will go get all of her stuff and move her in and the caseworker will come over and visit Sunday night. I'll be off work next week and maybe longer to be with her and get us all situated. And hopefully her day camp situation will be settled by then. Her birthday is a week from today--June 10--so I've also got to plan something special for that day. Any ideas?

No comments: