Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sunny days make for walking days

The sun is out today which I think has lifted my mood considerably. Too many cloudy days in a row and I'm ready to build a cave in my bed and hide from the world. I'm also on a mission to walk 30 minutes every day. I've been eating too much kid food--mashed potatoes, mac and cheese, hamburger helper, popsicles, popcorn, etc. It's taking a toll on me along with my allergies. I miss my gym! Before Kayla moved in, I was a dedicated gym goer and would be there every day after work. Since then, well....so I have to get back on track with some sort of exercise program. The hard part is finding when to do it. Last night, I told Kayla we are going to walk the Big Dam Bridge and we did, along with Reba. It was a beautiful night and we capped it off with a Sonic Slush. So I am 2 for 2 on my walking days since Sunday. Hopefully, I can get a walk in this evening...but as you with a kid that's totally unpredictable.

No comments: